Volunteering for the Samaritans
A group of Year 3 and Year 4 students from the Shannon College of Hotel Management recently travelled… [more]
Another Win at the Young Hotelier’s Summit!
Three students from the Year 4 BBS Class were chosen to represent Shannon College of Hotel Management… [more]
100% Employement for the Graduating Class of 2013
Shannon College yesterday celebrated another year of 100% graduate employment. The 2008-2013 Class… [more]
Students Attend Accommodation Services Conference
A group of nearly 30 students, along with Shannon College’s Accommodation Services Lecturer, Ms Stella… [more]
Students Receive Award at Master Innholders Conference
The year 2012 ended with the announcement of the Master Innholders’ University Competition winners.… [more]
Get Recognised at Shannon College, Ireland
Shannon College of Hotel Management, founded in 1951, is a Recognised College of the National University of Ireland and offers Bachelors Business Degrees in International Hotel Management. Graduates receive the only degree in hotel management awarded by the National University of Ireland. Graduates are also recognised by the Institute of Hospitality (IoH), the International Hotel and Restaurant Association and the Irish Hospitality Institute (IHI).
Why study at Shannon College?
- “to graduate with a university degree”
- “to receive a professional education”
- “to develop practical skills”
- “to receive a business degree“
- “to have two professional work placements”
- “to work in luxurious hotels”
- “to develop business acumen“
- “to gain international experience“
- “to be part of a world renowned college”
- “to develop management skills“
- “to improve language skills“